Before you read this article of our GREAT Muslim Prez Hussein, acting as Pharoah over Israel- I want you to look at the disasters in Alabama, TX and Mississippi. I want you to observe the deaths of Americans on our own borders. I want you to think hard on these things. Why? Because they will be as dust. We will suffer much worse than these things. MUCH WORSE. Do you all remember Katrina? Katrina happened 10 days after Bush & Sharon forced over 8,000 Israeli-pioneers out of their homes, they were refugees. They suffered close to 10,000 Refugees. We suffered over 100,000.
WAKE UP AMERICA. YOU ARE DOOMED, DOOMED, DOOMED, DOOMED, DOOMED.
Scriptures given by QV a Buddhist, & blogger here:
“I deal with and execute judgment upon them for their treatment of My people and of My heritage Israel …”The fate of America – indeed of the world — rests upon how Israel’s one time greatest national friend deals with God’s chosen nation.In 1948, when Israel took its place among the nations of the world again for the first time in nearly 2000 years, students of prophecy recognized the fulfillment of the primary sign that the end of the age was upon us. Isaiah 11:11-12, Ezekiel 36:8-12 and Amos 9:14-15 had also clearly foretold this. Jesus said that some from the generation being born when this happened would still be alive when He returned (Matt. 24:34).
Israel is once again a nation in the land given to them by God. Israel was created as a visible proof of the true God’s existence. Now that we see that the Jews are back in their land (fulfilling several prophecies) and that the nations are aligned as foretold by the prophets, it should be obvious to us that the times of the Gentiles are just about complete.
Each step along the way to Israel’s complete restoration is meant to be a sign to show both Israel and the nations that God is the Lord. Each of these signs is identified by some form of the phrase “You will know that I am the Lord” and there are ten of them.In effect He was saying, “You will know that I am the Lord,
1. When I settle people in the land and they become fruitful and prosperous (Ezekiel 36:11)
2. When I show Myself holy through Israel before the eyes of the nations (Ezekiel 36:23)
3. When I have rebuilt what was destroyed and replanted what was desolate (Ezekiel 36:36)
4. When I fill the rebuilt cities with people (Ezekiel 36:38).
5. When I bring back to life a people long dead (Ezekiel 37:6)
6. When I open their graves and bring My people up from them (Ezekiel 37:13)
7. When I put My spirit in them and settle them in their own land (Ezekiel 37:14)
8. When My sanctuary stands among them forever (Ezekiel 37:28)
9. When I defeat the Gog Magog coalition (Ezekiel 38:23)
10. When I have finished calling My people back to Israel, not leaving any behind” (Ezekiel 39:28).
Satan reads prophecy too, and began exerting even more influence on world leaders in his continuing effort to thwart the plan of God. As a result, Israel has fought six major wars in the last 62 years, each of them an attempt to erase the Jewish Homeland from the face of the Earth. And it’s clear that this effort will continue, with the biggest battle of all looming on the horizon, foretold by Ezekiel in chapters 38-39. Israel’s enemies, both physical and spiritual, won’t let up until they’ve either succeeded (their view) or been destroyed by God .
Watch tiny Israel. She shall never go down to defeat and when God delivers her by His Omnipotent strength, He will get all the glory.
And America that will seek to destroy Israel? Oh , America will take her place among the trash heaps of discarded past civilizations that refused to humble themselves or to show any respect or reverence for God, His people, His land, His prophecies.
WE ARE DOOMED.