Using The “Right” Name Of Our Father Isn’t Making You “Better”
I got ‘into it’ with some folk about the names of God and Jesus.
- One said: His name is YAHVEH not God.
- Another: NO, his name is YAHWEH, not God.
- Nuh uh:, His name is ELOHIM, not God.
- WRONG:! It’s Jehovah, not God.
- More: It’s HASHEM, not God.
Then it was Jesus:
- His name is JOASH, not Jesus
- You wrong bro:, its YESHUA
- Another: NO!!! It’s Yohoshua!
- YOU WRONG, MAN! Its Yahuya
Our Father KNOWS who you refer to.
Pronouncing His name ‘correct’ is NOT going to make you a ‘better’ believer. Its what is IN your heart. When someone says: “In Jesus name”, God HEARS IT.
“I love you Lord or God OR Hashem” HE HEARS IT.
So, stop correcting people. Leave it be. Because it sounds and looks IDIOTIC.
We ALL know he is awesome.
That’s ALL that matters.