Hello all. I am here for a few minutes to first say: Thank you to Maggie from “Maggie’s Notebook” for nominating me for the “Most Influential blogger” That was very nice of you. I consider you to be one of the brightest people in the medium-size, conservative, political blogosphere- God bless. THANK YOU.
Indeed, it is seriously hard to post subjects on racism in America, which is one of our most heartfelt reasons we even exist on the Blogosphere. For America to get over words and focus on people’s lives, instead – would be a change you can believe in. The U.S. is brainwashed to believe that the only racism that exists today is racial hatred toward black people and Mexican people. They don’t seem to realize that racism is racism; a hatred of another group of people just because of their skin color.
NOW, back to the focus of the award and the rules:
There is no voting for this award, just a nod from a friend or maybe someone you don’t even know who thinks your work bears merit
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. Answer 7 questions decided up by your nominator
4. Nominate ( no limit of nominations ) other bloggers for this award and link back to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the award requirements.
Questions asked to me BY Maggie:
1. Why did you start a political blog and when?
I had a forum before this blog for quite awhile. I should have continued with the forum, but I chose to start this political/spiritual blog in March 2009. I am an indignant individual and I felt that angry, ‘in ya face’ was needed. I have been successful. Many ‘big whigs’ read our site. Bill O’Reilly is a fan of The Mad Jewess. In fact, I am one of the reasons he is even covering this touchy subject of black on white racism (Even though he says he has been for 17 years. Anyone that knows this subject understands he is FOS). Michael Savage uses my website for his radio talk show as does Rush Limbaugh and Steve Malzberg. In fact, they quote directly from many of my posts. (Which is a compliment, but an even better compliment would be to credit me, tyvm…)
2. Who is the one person still living that you would most like to meet and chat with?
Hillary EVITA Clinton. Why? I want to know why the hell a Goldwater Republican could switch to being a Communist Democrat, hell bent on murdering my indigenous country, America.
3. Would you replace Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court John Roberts if given the opportunity, and if so why and replace with whom?
Judge Roy Moore. The man loves our once great country. He is a God-fearing individual. Nothing went wrong in this nation when God fearing Christians were in charge.
4. If you could visit one nation you have never visited before, what nation would that be?
Scotland. I would like to walk through fields of lavender. Inhale the midst by the sea. Dress in plaid and run through the meadows.
5. What is something you would collectively change about humanity?
I would make all neighbors talk to each-other. Get up every morning and say “HIDEE HO NEIGHBOR!” Being in AZ up north, nobody is from here because they all escaped some major city so nobody talks to anyone.
6. What book has influenced your life (other than the Bible or Torah) and describe how?
Gone with the wind. This book showed me that nothing can be as bad in my life compared to what Scarlett O’Hara went through after those damned Yankees destroyed their own brethren’s land.
7. If you were free to live in any city/town you choose in the U.S., which would you choose and why?
Charleston, South Carolina. Look at those houses! There you have your answer! I LOVE old houses with history.