It’s Time To Seek Out TRUE Prophetic People If You Are Searching For What Is Coming
2 Peter 2, read it. I fasted before I wrote this:
Most people who are believers do not understand the prophetic ministry at all. For some odd reason, most seem to believe that prophecy is almost always a prediction of something ‘good’. Or something prophesied that will ‘change things’ for the better. It’s not. A prophet is sent before destruction. A prophet is sent to anoint a leader. A prophet is sent TO leaders and nations as God’s mouthpiece.
I wrote about a Trump ‘prophet’ Julie Green some months ago when she had given a false prophecy about King Charles: Charles Became King Of England The SECOND His Mother Died. A False “Prophecy” Said He “Wouldn’t Be King/Wear The Crown”
Julie Green was wrong again. Why is she wrong so much? Because although she may have the gift of the word of knowledge, she does not know when to speak and when to keep silent. She is a person with no restraint. Thus, she cannot be trusted with the words of God.
How do believers find true prophets of the Lord?
- A true prophet is not popular & his/her most important word is “REPENT!”
- A true prophet says things that almost everyone hates.
- A true prophet is afflicted by God and bears on his/her body – the afflictions of the Lord Yashua, Jesus Christ. Their lives are about obedience and when they are in disobedience, it will appear as if they have ‘bad luck’…because everything around that said prophet falls apart BY the hand of the LORD.
- A true prophet always warns of serious destruction & punishment that is coming to a rebellious nation.
- A true prophet travels alone & does NOT lobby for money. Ever. A TRUE prophet does not give a paypal account out.
- A true prophet knows when to speak and when to keep silent.
- A true prophet does not really follow other prophets for words from God.
- A true prophet will not be seen in a large gathering of a bunch of other ‘supposed’ prophets. Why? Because they represent the ONE and ONLY Father, God.
- A true prophet is anointed to: NATIONS, leaders, kings, queens & brings messages TO leaders, kings, presidents, etc.
- A true prophet is not a person who necessarily operates in the ‘word of wisdom’. Nor is a person who does operate in the ‘word of wisdom’, a prophet.
- A true prophet does not have a word that people will like. Almost never.
- True prophets are burdened with the Lord’s burdens. (Not with ‘feel good’ happy thoughts.)
- A true prophet only comes out when God CALLS him/her out to deliver words.
- True prophets, (many times) will dress in black or very dull colored clothing. (Not on purpose, however)
- A true prophet’s words will 99.9% come to pass. I leave a 1% because only God is always right. And, a true prophet CAN be wrong. But, this is very rare.
- A true prophet does not go around saying “I am a prophet”.
- A true prophet never wants people’s attention paid TO himself but TO God.
- A true prophet understands that it’s about GOD and never ‘the prophet’.
- A true prophet is hated & their humility is despised.
- A true prophet is not desired but is rejected, passed over, dismissed by almost all believers and humans. The words of a true prophet causes people to have absolute anger many times. A true prophet is almost always told: “YOU ARE WRONG!” (by people who don’t even listen to Hashem/God.)
Seek this type of person out. And, stop looking for ‘feel good’ messages of false hope. Or fluffy messages like ‘Justice is coming’. Justice is only coming when the LORD ordains it in a lawless nation.
One thing I can tell you (myself being of a prophetic persuasion) I know within the depths of my soul: Things are NOT going to ‘get better’. The reign of the beast and horrible, incredible evil is upon us. He has a ‘time’ to reign.
Get prepared. Of course, it is good to hope for ‘the best’ but even better & much more wiser to prepare for the worst.