Nazi Weapons Act of 1938 (Translated to English)
- Classified guns for “sporting purposes”.
- All citizens who wished to purchase firearms had to register with the Nazi officials and have a background check.
- Presumed German citizens were hostile and thereby exempted Nazis from the gun control law.
- Gave Nazis unrestricted power to decide what kinds of firearms could, or could not be owned by private persons.
- The types of ammunition that were legal were subject to control by bureaucrats.
- Juveniles under 18 years could not buy firearms and ammunition.
you liberal filth. YOU are the Nazis. Look closely in a mirror, the enemy is YOU.