‘Black Guilt’-Why America Needs It and How it Can Save the Black Community By Polish Author
Contributed by David Ben Moshe-
We received this message in our email and hope all bloggers will post it on their blogs. We have a huge problem in America: The black community as a whole.
Here is his message:
Thank you for sharing my article with your Twitter audience — I sincerely appreciate it. I’m trying to reach as wide of an audience as possible. I feel that if the information is disseminated properly, then all of America can bring this into our national conversation about race.Do you have any suggestions of who else I should reach out to? I’ve already tried reaching out to over 50 conservative groups/sites/politicians, but so far, no response. I hope that this changes soon, as in all fairness, I did release the article on a weekend. I also hope that they’re brave enough to address the issue, and not merely avoid it.Once more, thank you for your support in spreading awareness of my article. If you’d like, the following is the Facebook URL for the post. I have a private profile, but I’ve left that posting as public for all to see.
Here is the link to read the whole article by Andrew ‘Curly‘ Korybko
9. Things That Blacks Should Feel Guilty About:
There are many, many things that the majority of blacks should feel guilty about today in America, but the following is an annotated list relevant to the conversation at hand:
* The inability of non-blacks to speak openly about race without being discredited and labeled ‘racist’
* Racial advantages in college admissions and job postings over better-qualified applicants
* Hypocritical usage of racial slurs and words derived from such slurs (i.e. ‘nigga’), while denying that freedom to other ethnic groups
* A popular musical culture that denigrates women, degrades family ties, and supports crime and drugs
In our opinion.. Black guilt should be a mandatory subject in school for the next 500 years: